We’ve created a list of the best 14 Valentine’s Day date ideas to inspire your Valentine’s Day plans with your special man. That’s 24 uninterrupted hours dedicated to your husband or partner.
- Watch the sun rise together. It’s a romantic way to start off the day. Bring your date some of their favorite morning beverages or even breakfast in bed and snuggle together as you watch the sunrise.
- Take a trip. It doesn’t need to be anywhere far or glamorous, just a nice chance to escape the normal everyday routine and be together.
- Cook dinner together. Though it might seem more romantic to cook your partner a surprise dinner, it might actually be better if you cook it together. Pick out the menu together, go shopping for it, come back, open a bottle of wine and start cooking. You’ll both have fun while you’re cooking, and even if the meal isn’t the best thing you’ve ever eaten, the fun you had making it will make up for it.
- Plan a picnic. If you would still rather surprise your date with a meal, consider turning it into a picnic. Pack it all up with a bottle of wine and a blanket and find somewhere cozy and romantic. If it’s cold where you are, consider setting-up an indoor picnic. You can dim the lights, light some candles, and put on some soft music.
- Go see a concert. Seeing a nice show, in a small intimate setting where you can cuddle up listening to music can be very romantic.
- Recreate your favorite date. There’s always one date that stands out in a relationship. If you’re in a relationship, you’ve probably had one, so go out and recreate it as a surprise. I’m sure remembering that special day will touch your partner.
- Create a spa day. You can either go to the spa and get all the treatments that will relax you and put you in the mood, or you can create a spa day at home. At home, you can give each other manicures, pedicures and massages; just make sure to dim the lights and play soft music so that you get the whole experience.
- Scavenger hunt. Leave little notes around the house or town with cute messages for one another that have clues to find the next note. At the end of the scavenger hunt you can be waiting for them with dinner or a gift.
- Volunteer together. It may not be the most romantic thing in the world, but Valentine’s Day is about love and sharing your love with others less fortunate is a great thing and will probably draw the two of you closer.
- Drive-in movie. Let’s face it, dinner and a movie is a standard date night, and they can get pretty dull. Going to a drive-in is a better alternative. You can bring blankets, pillows, a dinner, and just snuggle up together in privacy – much better than sitting in a crowded theater with a $7.00 bucket of popcorn.
- The modern version of the classic, better known as “Netflix and Chill” If you are trapped in the snow or the day is too crappy for outside activities, grab his favorite take out on the way home – and a bottle of wine – and binge-watch that show you always say you’ll watch but you are always too busy for.
- Let love show. A Valentine’s Day is a time when all couples express their love for each other but gay couples do something more – declare that they are free and proud to love who they choose. If you believe in having the right to love openly or even if you want to just have a good time without worrying about the moral police, then head for the hottest gay nightspots in your city. Here you can enjoy a drink, grab a light bite and get up, close and personal with the guy you love. And then when you are through, head back home for some steamy action of your own.
- The “let’s try something new” Groupon is a lifesaver when it comes to last-minute deals. Go check their offers today or tomorrow morning and find something that you and your boyfriend can enjoy trying together. The list can include miniature golfing, arcade for grown ups, laser tag, paint night, bowling, dance lessons, and many other activities that you may or may not know are offered in your area.
- The “50 Shades of Gay” If what you really want is to spice things up for the night, head over to your favorite adult shop and work out some new bedroom tricks. Talk about what new things you’d both like to try and use this Valentine’s Day to put it into action.
How will you be spending your day of love?
Have you found the right one, or are you still searching?
Join a gay dating site where you can meet single guys from any town or city.Rely instead on Gay Dating Solutions to do the work for you!Don’t get fooled by free offers made by other sites. Gay Dating Solutions is offering a FREE 6 month promotion ABSOLUTELY no strings, request for credit card numbers, etc…it is the only site that is truly free to join!
Sign-up now: www.gaydatingsolutions.com
Download our mobile apps: https://appurl.io/jd0jaqp0
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GayDating101
Tweet us: twitter.com/GayDating101